Wednesday, August 18, 2010

ZOMG

Well time is running out, and there are still mountains of work ahead of me. I'm trying to source as many people as I can to help me out with the project.

Talking to editors, publicists, producers, voice actors, sound engineers, Foley artists, animators, technical directors, teachers and fellow students.
trying to pool every resource I can get my hands on.

But still, that urge to squeeze in more story is nagging away at me, late at night, whispering.

I've made a rough edit of the duration of the clip, which is looking dangerously long at the moment. The quality is piss poor, but i needed to nut it out so I can give my muso friends the vibe I'm after.

I wanted to squeeze in more gags to break up the tension, I wanted to build the tension into a climax but at the moment it's looking like an all out tragedy.

No comments:

Post a Comment